Tuesday 9 April 2013

AnyWheRe FoR YoU


Every little girls will always have their dream guy... Someone they adore and wish to meet them one day.
So when that little girl grow up, the first thing she did when she turn 18, of course she's looking for her dream guy named Brad Josh Junior, a tall, blonde hair with sparkle blue eyes, a vocalist from a popular band from United State.
Dare to dream big, is what she believe in...
But having stuck in foreign country, thousands mile from home, away from family and trying to survive alone for 4 years was  not the package that she consider beforehand. all that is left, I want to go home printed on the white sand beach near her house. So the beach become her companion and her messenger, who knows a tall blonde guy who almost look like BJ but have hazel eyes, say hi and become her best friend throughout all her studies years in US.
Times envy them and she soon have to go back home. But before she go, he have to confess something, something about his secret identity, the one that walk down red carpet, the one that take 1st class plane, the one who perform on wide stage around the world, the one everyone idolized... Brad Josh Junior.

"I Want It That Way"

You are my fire, The one desire, Believe when I say, I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart can't reach to your heart
When you say that I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Am I your fire, Your one desire, Yes I know it's too late, But I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Now I can see that we're falling apart from the way that it used to be, yeah
No matter the distance I want you to know that deep down inside of me...

You are my fire, The one desire, You are, You are, you are, you are
Don't wanna hear you say
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake (don't wanna hear you say)
I never wanna hear you say (oh, yeah)
I want it that way

But each story deserve a happy ending ~ Assalamualaikum say BJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment